This is our solution to the devastating effects of conflict and sexual violence in Africa. A heart in pain has difficulty connecting with God and receiving healing. We help break down these walls so transformation can occur.
We have a Counseling Center which is a space for those in need of healing which provides counseling, seminars, healing prayer ministry, mentoring, and support.
- We develop and teach life-changing curriculum in the areas of healing from trauma, early wounds, recovering from shame and rejection, the Father's Heart, forgiveness, and transformation
- We offer a loving community of women in a support group seeking restoration
- Zion Project is also available with an inner healing curriculum to teach week-long seminar's for your staff or group of those who have experienced trauma. We currently teach Transformation of the Heart, and Father Heart weeks. Currently we seek to bring this curriculum to war zones. Please email email@example.com.
Future Vision: The Sanctuary
A retreat center in a beautiful, peaceful setting to encounter God and deal with issues of the heart that need healing. We'll create an atmosphere for people to encounter the father heart of God, be healed, receive revelation, and be transformed to fully walk in their destiny.
To open hearts through inner healing so people can encounter God (soften & break down walls so God can speak) Teach God’s truth of His love Transform mindsets, people, and nations
We are in the process of obtaining land in a remote part of northern Uganda to build a Healing Retreat Center called The Sanctuary for the broken hearted.
This will be for indigenous communities ---East Africans, African leaders, child soldiers, the sexually exploited, residents, and the Western world-- missionaries and teams who need healing in their hearts and a space to “get away” to rest and meet with God.
- Week-long counseling seminars on “Transformation of the Heart” and “The Father Heart of God”
- Individual counseling sessions/personal retreat
- Theophostic prayer
- Group/Team trainings
“Through counseling I learned to know Christ. Without the healing I wouldn't have been able to learn the skills I have now, so I needed to learn that first to be successful. Now my heart is free.”
Jobs for Counseling Seminars
|Country Director Uganda||2013-08-01||Uganda||24 months||50/wk||Unpaid||Apply|